Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Free Copy for Review and a Survey

Hi everyone!


In Dawn and Darkness comes out next week. I am so excited for you all to read it. I hope you enjoy the conclusion to Aemi's story. (You can pre-order it now on Amazon).


But while you're waiting to read it, I have two other things to share.

1. If you haven't read it yet, one of my FAVORITES, A Gift of Poison, is available free as a review copy here. You can grab a copy in exchange for honest reviews. More details at Xpresso Book Tours site.



2. I made a short survey to gain more information about my readers. I'm interested, and I think this data will help me in the future. So if you have a few minutes and you feel inclined, you can answer a few questions by clicking here. I greatly appreciate it.

Oh! I'm also hoping to have a giveaway to celebrate the release of In Dawn and Darkness, so stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...