Friday, July 17, 2015

Preorder IN DAWN AND DARKNESS!

Hi everyone,

In Dawn and Darkness is up on Amazon as a preorder. You can find it here.

And here's the cover!


After this book releases, I'll be continuing to work on the sequel to A Gift of Poison.

When I'm not writing, I've been trying to catch up on my reading. I just finished The Girl on the Train and I loved the way it was structured, the unreliable narrator, the whole thing. I'm on a bit of a thriller kick. Reading Gone Girl now (I know, I know, I'm really late to that party). I'll be choosing a new series from my long list of ideas to work on soon and I'm thinking something creepy. Maybe my zombie-ish novel, which has been waiting so patiently on my hard drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...