Tuesday, December 30, 2014

FOR WRECK AND REMNANT Cover!

Hi everyone!

I hope you've had a great holiday season so far. I spent a lot of mine (happily) working on books that will be coming out in the next few months. For Wreck and Remnant (Secrets of Itlantis #4) should release mid-Jan, and I'm hoping it will be up for pre-order in the next couple of days, as I want to try that option out.

(Find out more about the entire series here.)

In the meantime, here's the cover, and a little teaser from the book!





The door split with a hiss, and a figure stepped inside, boots clicking against the metal floor. I lifted my head, peering through my dripping hair at the intruder.


Nol.


He stepped inside and crossed his arms. I noticed the way his muscles stretched his shirt. He was taller now, stronger, and harder. His hair was shorter, and his eyes burned with determination.

The door shut behind him, and he stood looking at me. His expression was unreadable, but I hoped mine wasn’t. Seeing him was desire wrapped in pain and threaded with fury. The rage was strongest, and it threatened to choke me unless I spit it out, but I bit down on the words and stayed silent. Better to let him talk first and see what he wanted.


Nol studied me. A muscle in his jaw flexed, and I could tell he was trying to decide what to say.


“I know you’re angry,” he began. “But it’s better this way.”


I laughed, low and harsh. “Better? How could you possibly defend this? Are you that assured of your position?”


So much for letting him talk first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...