Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Interview with Cambria Harrington!

Hi everyone! Today I have an interview with a young Frost reader who has written and published a short story of her own. Cambria Harrington is 14 years old and the author of A Journey Begins.

Welcome, Cambria! Ooh, I like your name, by the way.

So, tell me a little bit about A Journey Begins. What's the story about, in one or two sentences?

It's a story about four teenagers whose parents sacrificed everything so their children would grow up to be powerful magicians strong enough together to defeat the Dark King. 

How long have you been writing?
I have been writing for as long as I can remember but my parent's say I was about 4 years old.

Nice! If you were stranded on a desert island, what are three books you'd like to have with you?

Can I have four books?

1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
2) Deltora Quest: The Forests of Silence by Emily Rodda
3) Frost by Kate Avery Ellison
4) Warriors: Into the Wild by Erin Hunter

Dawww. I'm so flattered to be on that list. :) Are you currently writing anything else, Cambria?

Yes, I am currently working on the second book in The Chronicles of the Four series.

Tell me three random facts about yourself.

 I love:

1) Drawing
2) Animating
3) Spending time with friends 

Thanks for answering a few questions, Cambria, and good luck with your future writing!

Find out more about Cambria here:

Authorcentral page
Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cam, I'm so happy when I see teenagers go for their author dream. Congrats on your book and may I suggest getting a formal blog or Author FB page so readers can have a forum to comment on your work or communicate with you. I know that young people need to be careful with their personal info but it helps for readers to be able to communicate with you with more than just a comment on your book. Also signed up for your newsletter and will get a copy of your book as soon as I can get my hands on an Amazon Gift Card. I love YA Fantasy and your series seems to be off to an exciting start. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...