Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Quick Update on Bluewing (Frost #4)

Hi all!

I just wanted all you wonderful people to know that I finished the rough draft of Bluewing yesterday (whew--I've been on fire with this one, guys...I was writing it during edits for Weavers and everything)!

So what does this mean?

Well, it means hopefully Bluewing will be released earlier than I had anticipated. I don't want to assign a date or anything yet, but I'm thinking definitely sometime in May and maaaaaaaaaaaybe as early as late April.

So stay tuned, and sign up for the newsletter if you want to be sure to find out about the release as soon as possible!

5 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    That's a screach of delight!!!!!
    I'm writing my review RIGHT now of Weavers and I'm thinking I just CANNOT wait for book 4!!!!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait. Hope it's ready in April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really hope it is in April. I flew through the three books and just love the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...