Monday, August 22, 2011

Behaving Like a Diva

Good morning, everybody!


Today I'm being featured as a guest poster on The Caffeinated Diva! You should definitely stop by to say hello, because you could win a copy of The Curse Girl. (Also I'd love it if you left a comment!) So if you'd like a free copy, or just want to see what I wrote about fairy tale retellings, definitely head over to check the post out.

You can also read her review of The Curse Girl here.

In other news, I am hoping to finish the secret book project I've been working on (instead of Darkdweller ... I know, bad Katie!) today. I was supposed to finish it last week, but I was out of town ... so it will be TODAY. #promises #maybe

I will have cover art and blurbs soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...